📧 📧 Contact me atdumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

Monday, July 18, 2016

What to wear I

I have been browsing lately online and found great new styles for a summer casual or boho outfit.
Since the weather is so nice, there are so many ideas I can share with you. My favourites are the white outfits- since they work so nicely on warm weater, beach outfits, boho casual dresses.
Some of them you can see in my wishlist here.
Let me know your imput and what are your favourite styles for summer warm days!

You can click on every photo to get some idea of the price and size:





Want to see more? Take a look by clicking on the picture below:


Romantic Getaway

Take 40% OFF Over US$55     CODE:SK40

Take 45% OFF Over US$105    CODE:SK45

Gateway with the latest fashion from SheIn.

What are you waiting for?

Just Buy it.

Kaiyo Aino

About Kaiyo Aino

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :