📧 📧 Contact me atdumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

Monday, November 28, 2016

The Perfect Boots and great sale from SheIn

SheIn is having a really big sale right now, for Cyber Monday, I`ll be telling you more at the end of this post.
Right now I want to ask you how do you think the perfect  boots should be like? Do you still like the UGG style? Maybe a more rock and black appeal? Or you might prefer the more elegant touch, with heels.
I myself kind of still like the UGG or at least something with fur. I could say I don`t care much about the looks, at least not as much as  I care for the comfort. I like the ones with pretty colours and I might show you sometime my collection.
For now, I have some great boots in my SheIn wishlist and thought I should share it with you. Here they are:







Now, let me tell you about this great offer: they have free shipping, and 40% off for orders up $55 and 45% off on order $104. Isn`t that great?
Click here for more:
CYBER MONDAY DEALS

Take 40% OFF Over US$55       CODE:MON40

Take 45% OFF Over US$100     CODE:MON45

Hey, Cyber Monday is coming

Do you want to get something special for it?

Search SheIn,  you will find your fashionest outfit

Kaiyo Aino

About Kaiyo Aino

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :